Friday, August 20, 2010

What do you think?

Hello Friends.  Tell me what you think about my new design - remember I am doing this by myself so you can imagine?  I do like the muted colors I just wish I could figure our how to make a better shop title.  I used fotoflexer, recommeded by Megan at http://www.shabbyblogs.com/ and it worked just fine but it would not accept the "ñ" letter on the word "Doña".  I can't seem to figure that out.  Any suggestions?  Really I must have the correct spelling or else the title will loose it's meaning.  Also, anyone have the answer as to how to widen the blog, eveything seems to be so close togther.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you friends and I hope you all have a restful and blessed weekend. 

Jenny

ladonaboutique

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny!! i think it's absolutely perfect!! very you.. little flowers, little bird.. Perfecto!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny, I think it is purrrrfect too. It's mellow and relaxing. I love the title of your blog as well. I've never heard of fotoflexer. In any event, I love your new look. Thx for stopping by my blog, it's always good to see you. Take care and have a great Sunday and week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a lovely blog.....thanks for stopping and taking a peek at mine. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi.. I love your new look. The colors are perfect. I love birds and the crown. oh cute! I think you are doing a great job. I had trouble doing my and had to enlist a friend for help! This whole digital thing is hard for me.. Thanks for coming to visit me! Have a lovely day :)

    ReplyDelete

Sweet friends...thank you for your kind comments.